View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 03:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Python
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the replies fellas, good to hear others that are happy with their combinations also.
One thing I will say is I'm not 100% if we ended up going the Fast Injection set up, it was some time ago but I have a suspicion we may have gone for a Victor Jnr and Edelbrock throttle body for the top. I know we got hold of a Milodin Road race pan, lightweight yella terra flywheel, and the cam has 588 lift, there are boxes of **** everywhere so I will get some specs and post them up. I should have taken more notice but was in a state of 'bling' shock and he was very busy at the time. He has built some very handy engines including last years Bathurst winner.
The biggest reason I went there is I just want this thing to all work together as a combination and last. All the little things these guys know about these engines adds up and I really wanted that knowledge in this thing. Sometimes you just get a sum of parts put together and expectations fall short, we should be able to avoid that with this engine. It doesn't have the best of everything in it, but the whole deal will compliment itself.
Cheers
Chris L