View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 04:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

My little 'dig' seems to have gotten the desired responses..

As an Australian manufacturer that exports to Europe the USA and Sth Africa etc it concerns me that our kids will have no future...

What happens when we make nothing here? The farmers are getting squeezed and many walking off their properties. Big manufacturing can't afford to pay wages, coal will be banned.... We have already lost all our call centres... All the big banks forms processing gets emailed every night to a 'cheaper' country, it is processed and then emailed back by start of business next day. Our NAB bank manager told me that 4 years ago. Surely the trend just can't continue?

My little dig was simply to the effect of why do we always seem to slag off the bigger companies that have been here employing people for over a hundred years in favour of a Johnny come laty that could leave in an instant (Opel for instance)

Don have you driven a VF Commodore? If you read the motoring journals.... They seem to be not so far behind, if at all.
My Father in laws 2012 330d coupe is a really nice car and goes very well for a diesel, but it should for a $120,000 car.... But it can't park itself!
My wife's 2009 120d is a great car that has so many gadgets here and there that you read up in the book and use them once..... Then never again... Trust me it's just like any other car, you just get in and drive, set the cruise & AC....

Kindling... Spark.....