View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 08:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrison FE427
Not Ranked     
Default Newly Acquired Cobra

Hey there Club Cobra! I have a question for you all. I have just taken full ownership of an Everett Morrison Gen IV stainless frame from my father who just passed away last month. I was very close with my dad and was with him every step of choosing and building this wonderful machine. I have driven it off and on for the entire time he owned it.(We started the build about 8.5 years ago and finished it 5 years ago) I have been driving here lately and there are a couple of issues I want to deal with, however I need your immediate advice on one problem. When I brake hard the car wants to stall. I have researched this but it is hard to find particular information about the 427 FE. I have located the vacuum line for the brake booster and it is a very nice SS braided line with an aluminum AN fitting going in to the top of the intake manifold. There seems to be no auditory leak that I can hear. Is there any thing I could try or advice you can give. Thanks so much and I look forward to talking with you guys in the future.

"Whatever blows your hair back"-My Dad