Thread: The POOL ROOM
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 07:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

Had a "fun" last 24 hours.
I delivered an ambulance out bush on Thursday, got to Fregon and felt a little "off"
So I found my house for the night and had a lie down.
Woke up about 8.30 still not feeling flash, but hadn't eaten all day so I cooked my dinner and had that.
Hmm, I don't think I should have eaten that chicken, spent most of the night either sitting on the ****ter or face first in it.
Fluids coming out from both ends....
Made my way to the clinic to swap cars at about 9.30am, the nurse looked at me and said "you feeling ok?"
So they did some tests, blood pressure was through the roof (240/140).
Plugged me into the ECG machine and checked me out. Heart seems fine.
I had a lower reading of 190/130 in left side so then there was concerns of a blocked artery.
Took blood and urine samples, came up all good.
Gave me a tablet to lower blood pressure otherwise I would be on the RFDS plane.
Waited an hour and pressure down to 184/104 (still high but a lot better).
A nurse was due to catch the bus into Alice today (Saturday), this was all happening on Friday. So she knocked off half a day early and drove me back to Alice.
Seen a doc this morning, on tablets now and checking and recording my pressure every 6 hours or so, just to get a bit of a background rhythm on what s doing.
Looks like this fat bastard had better start eating better.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.