View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 09:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five Racing MKIII Roadster 347
Not Ranked     

I'm in. Have to figure out the gas stops.

For everyone wondering, The Huntington Beach Cruise-In started out as a FFR alternative to the annual Knotts Berry Farm Kit Car Show - originally intended to celebrate those that build FFR cars (reportedly because KBF politely told Dave his FFR's are winning too much), Dave Smith decided to open this event up to ALL makes of cars that are replica's of anything.

Last year, we had a Fierroarri, and in front of the Wilwood tent was an Interceptor (albeit, it was an original.) GT40 replica's, a bucket car, the 1920's Mercedes replica complete with chauffeur (otherwise known as the owner), and the usual FFR cars. Quite frankly, even if it's not a replica, they didn't turn any classic looking car away; hell, we even had a Ford GT come in the first year he decided to allow all replicas. Dave is just a car nut and appreciates even hot rods or restorations. Last year was also the FIRST time we got to park on Main St. and if you saw my pictures, you know that's where you want to park (near all the food!)

Bring what you want to this event; a Rat Rod, a Sunbeam Tiger, SPF, whatever.