View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 04:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Street Roadster #782 with 459 cu in FE KC engine, toploader, 3.31
Not Ranked     
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddl View Post
I have a Cobra coming in some time soon. I have spoken with my local DMV and as long as you have all your common paper work they say it it no different than any other vehicle registration. We are lucky AR seems to be one of the easier places to register. Now the sales taxes on the other hand is going to suck.
Thanks - that was pretty much what I was anticipating but I wanted some reassurance. I'm trying to think who it was that finally got rid of that State inspection scam business - I think it was Huckabee when he was Govenor. Best thing that has happened here from a Gov't perspective in 20 years.

It was a real mystery (yeah-right) as to how my headlights fell out of adjustment each year and I needed to pay a garage to re-align them who usually left them pointing up into the sky and into the woods. Then when I got home I would have to align them against the garage door to be able to see the road again. There was no real check of mechanical condition or anything. It was just a state subsidy to garages to sell windshield wiper blades and headlight alignments. What a scam it was.