View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 12:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DIY Coupe, F/T ,MkIV.
Not Ranked     
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legless View Post
This is choice bro,
Yeah, yeah na, nuthin diffy or sus here min, if you've bun button by the cobra bug thus cars a tin outa tin ay. Juz needs a quuck squirt of pissed aside to git rud of iny Katipos thut have mooved un ay. Jez make sure the chilli bins full ay an git the cuz and some of the boys round for a few cans of pus and some fush and chups an she'll be goin like stink, quick as ay? Amejun doin the ton down Millford road, jez like cruzun down root sety sex in the states ay, sweet as.
Being a Kiwi I'll have a go, though legless might have put a bit of extra in on some parts!

** Hey look at his mate!
Yes, Yes No, nothing suspicious about this item,not having you on! If you have been bitten by the Cobra disease this car is a ten out of ten, yes?
Will need a quick squirt of pesticide in case there is a Katipo Spider ( NZ's only poisonous creature) aboard. Just make sure the chilli bin ( Esky, Ice Box ) is full of beer etc and get the cousins and friends/mates around for a few cans of beer and some fish and chips for an afternoons work to get the car finished. Imagine doing the ton ( 100mph ) down Milford Road ( one of Aucklands boy racer streets?), just like cruising down route 66 in the USA, sweet as!....

After translating that I can almost understand it better than the proper english version!!!, and whatever time Legless has spent in the shaky isles to gain his lingual skill's must have been a blast!