View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 11:51 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
Being a Kiwi I'll have a go, though legless might have put a bit of extra in on some parts!

** Hey look at his mate!
Yes, Yes No, nothing suspicious about this item,not having you on! If you have been bitten by the Cobra disease this car is a ten out of ten, yes?
Will need a quick squirt of pesticide in case there is a Katipo Spider ( NZ's only poisonous creature) aboard. Just make sure the chilli bin ( Esky, Ice Box ) is full of beer etc and get the cousins and friends/mates around for a few cans of beer and some fish and chips for an afternoons work to get the car finished. Imagine doing the ton ( 100mph ) down Milford Road ( one of Aucklands boy racer streets?), just like cruising down route 66 in the USA, sweet as!....

After translating that I can almost understand it better than the proper english version!!!, and whatever time Legless has spent in the shaky isles to gain his lingual skill's must have been a blast!

I got the first part and bits and pieces but totally lost on the spider. lol

I think that might be a concept that was dropped for the American Death Races movies. I believe there was suppose to be a railgun prototype ( tech stolen from the US Navy) in the big opening but have no idea about those hood scoops.