View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 08:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR chassis and suspension, Mr. Bruce 289 FIA body
Not Ranked     

His latest comment. Hilarious

"I don;t understand the vituperation of these guys, my god, it's just a car after all. The fact that they don't like it or understand it has unleashed this cataclysm that's absolutely absurd - accusations of blasphemy, fraud, absolutely unfounded nonsense by people who cannot understand the difference between a self made kit car and a factory produced car, and if it doesn't matter to them, why do they care? I suspect none of these people have ever owned anything like this before anyway, but just can't stand that someone doesn't want to go along with their self-declared alleged expertise that's in reality just arrogant ignorance. Someone sent me an anonymous email stating that all the Kobra Kit Kar forums are castigating me and my car - as if I should care what a bunch of uninformed self aggrandizing buffoons think. It's obvious their only purpose is to impress themselves and peers with how much they really don't know. Look at all the obvious fraud and mis-representation, and shady sellers hiding behind an email curtain. I've never attempted to hide anything nor made it hard to contact me or inspect/test drive my car. Any seller that won't publish his phone number is one I think we should be afraid of."

Comical! Best side show ever.

He has had this car up for sale before. Last time in 2012 he called it a Shelby a Cobra.

Last edited by Bill D; 02-22-2014 at 06:16 AM..