View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 07:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Former owner of Long Live the Bow tie Contemporary #102 427 Chevy .30 over Merlin heads 11to1, TBI injection
Not Ranked     

To the Moderator I do apologize for the implied F-Bomb. To the rest of the responders I say you can't see the forest for the trees in your small little world. If the "3016" that sold is a fake repo, then it is the "Fake Rolex" and the guy with the real one should come to the light of day and prove it. Because if "the guy" does not then all cars will come into question, and the value of all cars comes into question and will fall. If "3016" has a claim then we can stop with the " I now a guy, I heard of a guy, I now of a guy who now's a guy who heard a story from Harvey the guy next to the whole in the fence about CSX3016 was in the Northeast Under ground, barn find hidden from the world...... If the East coast Under ground 3016 is real come into the light, a few experts, some journalist, some pictures and stop being BIGFOOT! And for almost 35 years I have been the owner of my HotRod shaped like a Cobra how many of you can say that?