View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 08:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham - KMP493
Not Ranked     

So, I was at the open house and the best part about it was a notification that Kirkham motorsports wants to go over the top to celebrate their 20 year anniversary. Something like a full day track day, a day at the shop, a 3 day road trip through the mountains or red rocks of southern utah. My question is what will it take to get as many kirkham cobras out to Salt Lake City for the event? How could we make it so aluring so as to drive as many owners out our way. We could reserve blocks of hotels in the city. We could plan a detailed tour of the Shelby collection out at the track. I bet we could get some cars out of the museum for some sort of group picture. We could have a gourmet dinner wehre we offer awards for worst sppeeding ticket, or most miles or least miles on a car or most body work since new. lots of fun potential. Perhaps Bonderant could come or Pete Brock. Perhaps Greg Miller could give a synopsis of how each cobra was acquired by Larry and came into the collection. We could do a bunch of group pictures in scenic byways of southern utah and end up in teh Zion canyon area. Is anyone intested in doing something like this next year? It will take a whole year to plan but we want it to be a true kirkham motorsports family reunion with as many kirkham cars as possible.