View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 03:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft #1226
Not Ranked     

My buddy has made a Video of the unload. It is on facebook. I will have him send it to me so you guys can see. Unfortunately, the weather here has not been the best so drives have been limited. I can tell you the car is freakin awesome. It is really hard to put into words. The roads have been at least a little wet every time I have taken her out. So, I have been very careful to this point. There is no wanting for power. No matter what gear she is in it just flat out goes! My son is hopelessly hooked could not get him out of it last night. The first thing he did this morning is go check to make sure it was still there

Do have a few small issues that I'm in contact with Jay about. I figured it is just par the course from all the things I have read on the forum. As soon has we can I will make a walk around Video and get it posted. As you guys already know you do not stop with out people coming from every where to talk and take pictures. It happened every time we stopped to day! Loving the car just looking forward to pretty weather.