View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 04:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AP Pace427 (AP4033) GM L77 6.0L TR6060
Not Ranked     

Don't like hacking the Kirkham thread, but everyone else started it!

It so happens that I contacted Superformance directly about an Aussie distributor last month.

They don't have one.

I was directed to a very helpful fellow, Scott Brashier, from Hillbank Motorsport in Irvine, CA. I'm sure he won't mind me quoting part of his response here:

Quote:
We can build a Superformance MKIII Right Hand Drive Roller to Australian specification. We would have to ship it from the USA. I am forwarding the order form for the MKIII’s, in which you will see in the additional options section the “Right Hand Drive” and “Australian Spec” options. I have also attached our Virtual Brochure, a sample window sticker for an Aussie Build, A list of the Aussie Build Requirements and, Images of the Right hand Drive Aussie Build. The pricing on the order form would be for the chassis delivered to the USA. Production takes 3-4 months before shipping to the USA.
The body and chassis are made in South Africa, but shipped en masse to the USA for final manufacturing to get to the roller or turnkey-minus.

I haven't challenged him to see if I can 'cut out the middle man' at least in terms of shipping. (To be honest is was all a bit rich for my budget, but if you don't ask, you don't know).