View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 03:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     

Buddyg,
There are many websites that feature Cobra's as their main interest. Cobra Registry, UKCobra, SCOFF FOR FREE, Club Cobra and SCOF. Not to mention all the specific manufacturers websites like Factory Five's, Shelby's owns website, and SAAC, just to name a few.
Club Cobra is an excellent source for information and help with your Superformance. Here on CC, you can get help with any problem on any manufactures chassis. Can't think of any unique problem that you could possibly have that has not been covered here in detail numerous times over the years. Of course manufacturer specific websites my have some advantage in identifying problems specific to their own chassis. But in time, all problems and solutions appear here on Club Cobra for all makes and models.

Since you have a Superformance The SCOF site is also excellent resource filled with extremely gifted and knowledgeable people. The resources available to owners of SPF's is amazing on SCOF. I highly recommend you join SCOF and acquaint yourself with the people, the site and the owner. RT has uncountable hours of his time invested in the SCOF site and the events he sponsors once or twice a year. A true site to behold, As with any website, your other interests and the similar interests of other members can blossom into lifelong friendships thru their chat area. SCOF has a character that is quite unique. I was a member there for many years and I still very much enjoy seeing friends from SCOF at the London Cobra Show or the Milwaukee Masterpiece car show once a year.

Cobra Registry is also very interesting. No where near as technically orientated, and more suited to Cobra marquees outside the USA's usual makes. Great people, interesting conversations from a different prospective, and some lets say "interesting" photographic offerings.
I wish the new Superformance Forums owner good luck, his (or her) competition is really tough to beat.

That being said, all these websites that we belong to connect us to people far away with common interests, and sometimes we get to meet these website friends face to face. A visit I made to Cars and Coffee in California on a business trip a few years back comes to mind as an example.

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net