View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 06:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft Racing cobra 408ci
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICK LAKE View Post
MadMonkey41 Can we get a first name?? Blykins sell both setups. Mcleod or Ram will work just fine. As long as you stay away from the 5,000 rpm hole shots a single disc will work. I do like the spring hub and not the solid disc for driving. It helps absorb the power shock to the trans and rearend if you get playfull. If abuse is alot, you want the clutch to be the part that breaks first and not a trans or rearend. Working on your driving skills also helps extend the life of any clutch. Rolling on and off the throttle. If you have a problem or need help will be in Navato on May 9 for a day. Have sick Uncle there. Coming to visit for a couple of days. One side note, make sure the bellhousing is centered on the block when you replace the clutch. need a dail indicator for this. Rick L.

Rick,
My name is John. Thanks for the info. I figured I wasn't going to fix this on my own and took it down to the shop. Ill update my problems when I find out! Thanks for everyone's help. If the clutch is bad I think I'm goin with the RAM.