Old 03-31-2014, 10:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAStuart View Post
Hi everybody,
It looks like the scatch builders has been a little slow lately. I have been meaning to post here for awhile. I am scratch building a Daytona Coupe, using a set of plans. When I start a thread on my build, how much detail should I go into? Such as, should I post pictures and descriptions of some setups of the drill press, the mill or the saw or jigs made to hold the parts in the right positions to get them welded? If I post that kind of information, where should I post the pictures? In my gallery or attach them directly to the post? I posted to the Daytona Coupe section and attached a couple of shots of my partially completed chasis, but the pictures weren't very big compared to what other people post. How should I go about it? I have read about posting pictures and the file size, but my pictures came out real small, while other pictures that other people have posted are full page. When they have the full page picture, are they within the limits of the file size that you can post? Thanks Mark
I just looked at your address and I'm surprised to see your from mendota, I work in mendota and live in princeton, talk about cool. The build is looking great.