View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 05:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Professional Cobra & Streetrod Builder
Send a message via AIM to Double Venom
Not Ranked     
Default All Alone,

I know... it is obvious that this forum is pretty much in a stagnant state, but, after buying not one but two Cobra kits from "Brian Alexander of LSC" for customers I have a few questions,

Even with a pretty strong mandated contract which Brian signed, I seem to be still missing more than "my" fair share of parts! Funny, different parts-assembly's for each kit.

NOT trying to start a Slam party against LSC's by any means. Remember I bought two to start with.

I'm just really curious if any one else HAS OR IS having problem getting parts from them? Especially after a "Non Performance" contract!?

After countless requests for parts that should have come in the kit, I.E., Heims, Jam nuts, special steel brackets, proper motor mounts, etc., etc. I am just a little more than shocked, especially since Brian has told me that "they" have assembled 30 +/- kits in the last few weeks and none of those kits were missing any parts!

Don't get me wrong LCS has very slowly supplied the missing parts so far, but I was under the very strong opinion that there we NO Back ordered parts!

Is it a case of NO Parts, or poor operational skills?

Did NOT want this old tired problem to raise its dirty heard again!

Just thinking/complaining out loud.

DV