View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 08:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1867 , KC427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashburn View Post
Are you looking to go faster than a 600HP bike? That's a handful.

On the high power end the boosted Coyote is a knockout package. But it you want the old school rumble and shake than a heavily built 427 SBF can scratch the itch.

I do have 3 consignments posting in the next 2 weeks. Maybe I have something in your budget range if you are planning to go used. Give me an email or call and I can give you details on what I have coming in. My consignments over the last 6 months have all sold before I could even get them listed.

I think you are on the right track and asking owners is even better. If you would like some contacts to speak to owners I am happy to provide those. Building a car now for Chattanooga that should get some tongues wagging...
I tried to reply last week to many of the the post in this thread off of my phone but it never went through. I am not in the least bit interested in trying to go anywhere near as fast as my bike was. I don't think these cars are designed for that and it would take an insane amount of money and be pretty damn dangerous. I'm thinking I will more than likely go the used route at first to see what these cars are all about but things may change. I met up with a group of guys yesterday for breakfast and one of their factory five cars pulled up puking coolant and another owner had a superformance roadster that has a Roush 427 with EFI that has been giving him fits.....one think I have learned at an early age is trying to save money usually cost you money. It is important to get into a well built and sorted car for me. I don't think I could go wrong starting out in a 427 car....whether it is carb or EFI I am on the fence. By the way your website is structured very well and I like the aspect of being able to see many of the builds and pictures from the past. I am in the Memphis area if you can think of any customers within range that would be open to letting me take a look at their BDR car