View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 06:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     
Default Another successful assembly night

A further sizeable update on the car, though probably the last of any rapid changes for a while as I go into parts fabrication mode.

Fitted up the throttle body and the last of the intake pipework which then allowed me to fit the vapour transfer line between driver's rocker cover and throttle body as braid.

Then shortened the other braid lines to get a better fit and connected up the various sensor plugs.

The engine bay as it now stands -

I now need to make up a carrier for the main loom plug at the rear of the engine. I am also buying a few more braid line connectors to help locate and stabilise the line runs but am likely to link at least one set to a support carrier off the engine.

Also received my reverse plug tonight from Mal Woods so need to make that final electrical connection to the gearbox and I'm still to wrap the loom under each guard area.

Need to revisit my accelerator pedal assembly, refit exhaust and so on...........

You can no doubt guess where I will be spending my time on the coming short long weekend. But all for a good cause.

Enjoy - I certainly am!!

Steve