View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Pace 427SC. LSA Supercharged with 6sp TR-6060 trans.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail427 View Post
Hi Paintwerks, thank you for your honest opinion, sorry but English isn't my first language but you at least stopped and smelled the roses, 99% of the world didn't and yes we both have Pace cars so if I can ask you for your thoughts and help I do appreciated it. It wasn't my intention to start my post like I did but it was late at night, I haven't been sleeping well I am recovering from a staph infection in my leg and being late my head wasn't thinking in English it wasn't really thinking, so I am sorry to the Australians I offended I will try to use the Australian spell checker, time permitting, and again thank you for your honesty.
Hail, thanks for your most thoughtful reply. It all makes sense now with English not being your first language. For what it's worth, I didn't intend on coming across as condescending or elitist - and I apologise if that is how it was interpreted (by you or others here).

We're all part of a very small, yet exclusive family. As I mentioned, we're here to help and encourage each other, and that's what I plan to do.

Out of interest, do you have a projected completion date for your Pace?