View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Pace 427CC 3UZ FE V8
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintwerks View Post
Hail, thanks for your most thoughtful reply. It all makes sense now with English not being your first language. For what it's worth, I didn't intend on coming across as condescending or elitist - and I apologise if that is how it was interpreted (by you or others here).

We're all part of a very small, yet exclusive family. As I mentioned, we're here to help and encourage each other, and that's what I plan to do.

Out of interest, do you have a projected completion date for your Pace?
Paintwerks no worries m8 I'm old and ugly enough to take a joke as I hope you can with me, I honestly didn't know how to start the post and thought to share my thoughts and build was what I wanted and as you said exclusive family we can all enjoy the pace Craig has developed and I thought I was doing him and you guys an injustice by my first remarks, as it was later felt by me that it is just excitement,So no harm no foul and thank's for sharing and caring.

I have changed my thoughts on Craig and the build so many times I didn't want to ask for a date I know and realize he has a business to run, but I am going to the factory tomorrow and we will catch up, the only good thing my leg has given me is time off so I have some time planed there, I haven't told Craig that yet it's a surprise.