View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

It's hard to get into the negative because they are car guys. I think I heard "current record holder", but in actuality they never had a record at all. Long story and I've only briefly explained it in the past. I wouldn't want someone to realize what they thought was real was in fact an untruth. I don't think anyone other than two men have ever broken the 30 hour barrier many years ago.

I did watch the rebuild of the F40 and was going to make note it had to be done by authorized Ferrari repair and specs. Was it really that bad a job? I mean the guy did bust the front windshield.

The Firebirds were from up state Connecticut and not to sure about that 60 day window. Sort of tired watching these shows and the car has to be done in a few days....how does this work hold up in the long run?

Now this is a barn find!!!! Passed down in the family and still resting in the same place over 50 years. International Harvester Jungle Yacht from the original Commander that owned it and took it to darkest Africa found in northern Vermont before I was born.