View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 11:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hello

Thanks for the replies

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the Harrison Cobra Kit they always seem by many on this forum as a very good kit and also read that the support is 2nd to none

Maybe you were unlucky, I've read that Harrison kits are now own by Fabrication 8, has anyone bought a kit since the changing of hands. I believe there were some changes to the chassis changing from double wish bone to McPherson struts what other changers have been made if any

Maybe there has been changers to there bodies as we'll?

I'll have to see what other good kits are available, yes I like the Absolute Pace kits maybe a
Little out of my price range I'll have to make further inquires,

I was also thinking about Classic Revival kits in NSW, since I live in Landsborough Qld I don't know if they build kits to the Queensland Transport Requirements. I have read some very good reviews about CR?

Everyone seems to be buying selling or shutting shop which makes it even harder to decide on which kit to choose considering you have to put down your hard earn money and not knowing the quality of workmanship and the support that you are going to get from the next Cobra Kit Business Owner.

Any recommendations and advise would be appreciated

Cheers Darren