View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 04:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     

Guys

Am trying to source a fuel pressure gauge to test supply pressure and eliminate this off the list.

Am contemplating having my sparky back just to work through the various plugs to confirm all the sensors are at least operating as they should.

At least No. 1 plug has been out on a few occassions but also removed passenger bank over the weekend. Plenty of fuel smell but also quite sooted from burn off of the residual oil I had been squirting into the bores over time.

The injectors have remained installed so any blockage shouldn't be major but again checking and cleaning these wouldn't be a bad idea anyway. They are the original standard items from this motor.

Got bugga all time on the car yesterday after wasting Saturday trying to get it started so I've only removed various plates I needed to paint to allow me to do final install of these once dry.

Paul I had the sparky install the standard interegation plug from the falcon so with the right gear I can simply plug into the system to check it out. Never having seen it done how do the scanners plug in and work?

If I need to download to a laptop, I'm still stuck as this work machine is too heavily protected normally to let me download stray apps. without IT support and agreeance.

How do others intergogate the system?

Cheers

Slo