View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 11:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     

Thanks guys and yes I am still smiling.

So now I am chasing pointers for a few items that I need to replace or source.

I noted that I had strange gauge outputs for the oil pressure and oil temperature at both just ignition on and during running.

Was confident I had pressure from when I manually drove the oil pump to pre-lube the system and more recently just turning over on starter to confirm oil flow without the filter in place. But clearly I need both gauges functioning.

The photo below shows the sender combo as in place. Is there are neater arrangement out on the market, any sort of combined sender would be excellent to do away with some of the crap brass fittings in use.

Then I've also mentioned the water pump which has seen its seals dry out through extended non-use. Have been told to just find a standard replacement pump. This wont be a big HP engine so I don't need a high flow pump version.

What suggestions are there for a good quality replacement?

And finally my relocated coil packs mean I've got unrully spark plug lead spagheti I need to manage.

Thinking both of lead holders and perhaps getting custom leads made up to ensure a neat fit.

The photos show the driver's side mess and the passenger side is no better. Loose and potentially likely to contact the headers so I need to do something.

Suggestions guys please.

Cheers

Slo