View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 11:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Dean, in 3 and a bit months the Cobra Nationals will be on. Best opportunity to see all makes and models in one place. Make a weekend of it as we're there for at least 3 days. Walk around and check out everyone's cars and if you see one you like, nicely ask if they may be interested in selling. You'll see it driven at pace, hear it, sit in it, see it, smell it...you might even get taken for a blat in it, you can talk to some others in the know about it and then part with your dough.

Walk from down pit straight towards the start line. if you don't you're likely to get stuck in ABSO Pace's shed and hand ya money over before you see anything elese. You've been warned. If any other vendors are there like Cobra Kits, Python, ByDesign, Krenmer, Factory 5, DRB, CR and all the rest way up the pro's and cons too. We don't see anywhere near as many manufacturers as we used to but that's a sign of the times I guess.

Then walk up to shed 26 on pit straight and say hi and tell me what you bought! Mines not for sale.

Spookypt