View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 04:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

I may be wrong, but is that "Sloths" car?

If it is, then most of the "comprehensive build manual" that came with my car used this one to assemble the manual.

From my understanding the NSW compliance is amongst the most difficult within Australia, so there is a fair chance that if the car is a newish build (I think last major ADR change was late 90's to eliminate any engine that does not meet Euro 3 spec, but other more recent builders may have more info).
If this car is the one I think it is, it is one of the earlier square tube cars, maybe less than 10 before Mine, Mikes, Mizzis Gavs or Andrews, I am not sure when Mando bought his kit.

Like most CR Square tube owners, I run many Aussie Mike build parts to improve the steering and suspension geometry. (They are scary without the rear bump steer kit, and I have never tried it with steering rack mounted as per "Comprehensive build manual").

I would happily own and build another square tube car.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.