View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hey I was over there earlier this year with a bunch of ex-military guys I employ. Had a few days on the reef diving and had a chance to visit that little rock sticking up in the middle of nowhere. Climbed up that little bridge in Sydney harbor & visited a few resorts. Never made it to that no speed limit road.

I thought some beaches had nets for the box jellyfish. The one I was worried about was that little one that is very dangerous that can go through the nets.

You make it sound so safe brown snake. lol No way. Yeah we were putting up fences in a rocky outcrop and found eastern variety of rattkesnakes that were not suppose to be in our area. Now they are on the endangered list. But no comparison to really venomous snakes.

Asia has some hairy snakes and oh those frigging vipers worldwide. Came across those in South America. Never went to Africa but those vipers and black mamba so fast and frigging aggressive too.

I visited a friend on Guam Naval base and they have those snakes that climb and cause multiple power outages a night by climbing up the wires.

Someone posted a picture of a roo that seemed gigantic and on steroids.

cheers