View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 11:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Endangering that this thread gets hitch-hiked (oh, it got already) and losing my long membership, I have to tell you:

This site was much better 10 years ago. It is far from good. Just ask the members who left.

I have no doubt that it is a lot of work, and I actually feel sorry for the moderators having to watch over ever words that gets typed and in the process have no other social life left. Maybe the "lounge" section should get deleted.

Of course, I can ignore it, and so can anybody else. Many did and do - only to never come back.

It's a common behaviour that older members, or established ones for that matter, gets listened to more. That's just what it is. If Lynn P. was here to join with an unknown avatar and ramble he would risk getting dissed by "older" members.

Go out there, drive your cars, eat a burger. If you have a problem with the car, come back to the forum and ask a question. Even if it had been asked 27 times. We are here to help.

On my way into the desert of Namibia. Don't expect a reply for a few days - if ever..