View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Dominik

I left Stormbringer's comments and complaints about this site and me personally unmolested and without a response from me...my skin's thick enough for that. In my line of work, I get verbally attacked daily. I'll let folks draw their own conclusions.

But being a long-time member, your comments deserve a response.

To begin with, members come and go and sometimes return after lengthy periods of being gone...that's the nature of internet special interest sites. Why they leave, or come back, is their own business and they generally don't share their reasons with us...maybe they do with you, or maybe you're just drawing some conclusions of your own.

Second, the person(s) in question came in here not knowing anyone. I tried my best to have good discussions with him. After awhile, having someone come in and try to buy some love with talk about giveaways or insights into their wealth or importance really doesn't cut it with most folks. Having met Lynn very briefly, since you're dropping his name, I feel pretty damn certain he wouldn't be coming on here with that kind of attitude. We have other celebrities on this site...known to the moderators but kept confidential...that also don't have that attitude when they're amongst us common folk.

Third, coming on as a newbie and immediately telling folks off and proclaiming they have a better way to run a site...nope, ain't gonna cut it any more than someone moving into an established neighborhood and telling everyone off.

I'm here to prevent arguments...and I'll do it every damn time I see one.

Wanna make me the bad guy? Fine and dandy. Here I am.

Be that as it may...I hold no ill will towards you and appreciate the time you spent in expressing yourself.

Now...time to get back to the thread topic...or it will be closed. Thanks.