View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 02:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Bebout View Post
Ratty, Mesa Dave and Danr have had their SE trailer a few years now and they bought it used. More people have borrowed it than either of them has used it, except Dave did drag it along behind their Queen Mary MoHo one summer. He said that it towed beautifully and performed great. Down side is that it is so small,that it takes a a few contortions getting in and out of the car and they've had to replace some zippers, because, even after keeping them well lubricated, they tended to die, probably from our AZ temperatures. They are cetainly well designed and well made but do really limit the size of the car you can fit. Good Luck finding one used as it seems like most owners really like them and hang on to them. For me, I'd probably spend a little more money for a 22'-24' aluminum tilt trailer. It would serve my needs a little better.
It think your right about the AZ weather being a problem for the outer shell.
I have also been looking for a low hauler which is a low profile enclosed car hauler but most of them are really for Harley's and there 7 foot wide instead of 8.5 foot wide.
Superformance #884 --- Sold
No more Furds.