View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 04:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: I'm Cobra-less!
Send a message via AIM to blykins
Not Ranked     

Thanks for your words, Ed.

I can only say that I wish every mechanical component that I come into contact with only had one instance of failure in over 8 years, across THOUSANDS of samples. That is an excellent record, and to be honest, if I were Tremec, I wouldn't address it either.

Considering the amount of people that frequent this site, I've yet to see anyone else who has ever mentioned anything else about this particular problem. Further more, my distributor who has seen hundreds and hundreds of these transmissions, had never heard of this problem before.

I would consider that a stellar product and it only further causes me to endorse it in the future.

I only wish to deal with parts that have high reputations. There are crankshafts that I will use and not use. There are rods that I will use and not use. There are even clutches that I will or will not use. In my years of selling clutches, I have only had one McLeod issue and no RAM clutch issues (aside from installation errors, etc.) that I can remember. It seems like the TKO has proven itself along side of those products.

Last edited by blykins; 08-14-2014 at 05:06 PM..