View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 06:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #633, 351w stroker, Tremec 3550
Not Ranked     
Default BODEGA BAY Breakfast Sunday Sept 7th

I have booked the Duck Club restaurant (Bodega Bay Lodge and Spa) for our annual fall breakfast and coastal run on Sunday, September 7th, at 10 am. This is probably our most popular venue. The food is terrific and the views are spectacular. Please make a note of it in your calendar.

The Duck Club needs a “head count” so please "PM" me if you are coming and indicate how many. All NorCal and BACC friends are invited.

CARAVAN - As before, we will have a caravan from Parkside School on Bodega Hwy in central Sebastopol. Parkside Elementary is between Dutton and Washington on Bodega Hwy. If you are caravanning with us please arrive no later than 9:15. We will leave promptly at 9:25. For those of you with GPS, the address of the Duck Club is 103 Coast Hwy 1, Bodega Bay, CA 94923. Their phone number is 707-875-3525.

Let me emphasize that I need to know if you and your co-pilot are attending. Look forward to seeing many old friends.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke