View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 10:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #2119 289FIA
Not Ranked     

Done and done. I met Scotty and since there was no one else to wait for, we hit the road, from the Shell Station about 6:05. Being of higher intelllllegence than me, he brought not only a long sleeved shirt, but also a jacket. I did get a bit chilly in a few places, in my shorts and tee but generally was comfortable. We found the Crosswinds restaurant at the Payson airport and had a filling breakfast. After we'd been there about 45 minutes, and were in the parking lot to leave, Mesa Mike came chugging in with his TR. The drive to Payson gave his dead battery a good charge. The ride back was real pleasant until I turned South on the Bush Highway, where I got behind on of those ##@$%& campers. I was stuck behind it all the way to Usuary Pass road, where I was finally able to get around it and go more than 30 MPH. God how I hate those things! I was home with the car in the air by 9 with the temperatures still only about 90*. Y'all missed a nice little ride.

BTW Danr, I'll be glad to change not only our destination, but the day of any event whenever you want, just figuring that after you get things changed to your preferences, you'll bail out anyway. Teedle Hee