Thread: New Build
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 05:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Wish I had my own PACE 427
Not Ranked     

Oops, I inserted the wrong quote and forgot to reply to the heater one, my reply above is now correct. Heater reply below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee View Post
Very nice stuff. I like the heaters. Where did you get those.
The demisters are a standard part of PACE 427 kit. Uses a plastic moulded ducted housing (made by us) and electric demister motors. Very effective as they are fast acting. They provide both cool and heated air.

If you are chasing actual heaters, I have not found heaters to be effective unless you have the roof on with closed windows. We recommend customers configure their seats so they are heated as that is much more effective in my opinion.

We do supply a forced fresh/cold air system with the kit as well. Provides ducted fresh air separately into both drivers and passenger footwell areas. Airflow is controlled by concealed pull vents. Air ducts are pressure fed from main air intake on front of the body. We don't use the brake ducts for fresh air as we find these don't provide the amount of air required. We instead supply plastic ducts to make the brake ducts functional for their original purpose. I believe the brake ducts also look far better if they are actually connected and not just sitting their empty.

Last edited by 400TT; 09-21-2014 at 06:57 AM..