View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 07:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Daytona Coupe CSX9126/427 Windsor
Not Ranked     

Sorry gents...haven't been checking in here of late. Maurice-I obviously did not make it to Teresa's, been staying pretty local while breaking the new car in and have had a couple of, let's say, sorting out issues to deal with. Discovered that the heater core or hose connections had been leaking coolant for a while, was doing something on right side when I put my hand down on the passenger side floor and found a small lake. Grrrrr! Upon removing seat and carpet to clean things up I also discovered that the drain hose that channels the AC condensation out of the car had busted the fitting at the catch tray...more moisture!
Repairs are to be made this week and no more bypassed heater or riding around with no AC after that. Of course the weather is now starting to change so the point may be moot yet we need to be ready for next summer, lol. Are we still having the 3rd Saturday breakfasts? See? Been too out of the loop.

Obiewan-I've been going to a cruise night on and off at Mike's Diner over by Hobby Lobby on Tuesdays from 5 to 9pm. Won't be there this Tues. since my car will be in the shop but plan to attend after. Last one is the 28th of Oct. when they have what's called "Trunk or Treat" night for the kids where the kids go car to car for candy. Stop by and introduce yourself if you get the chance, love to meet you. Thanks.