View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 10:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: rmc 302
Not Ranked     
Default Black Mongrel ..

The weekend has passed but some things will always stick and that is the bad sportsmanship comradeship that flows through certain members of your Club. It is a minority not the majority and unfortunately this just could be the reason why this historic event is on its last days which appeared prevalent in the extreme low numbers present this year. I myself a very keen competitor ,was particularly keen to participate in this event . I was refused 2 entries based on the fact I probably ask too many questions . I make no apologies for this you see cause unlike most I am I am happy to go the extra mile t get an even better result than the last. I don't stand still I keep moving and this is why I hold as many titles as I do and have countless successions in all that I do both personally and professionally. It is unfortunate that you have formed an opinion when you don't even know me, cause if you took the time to think outside your square ,you would see all that my mates and family see. I am the first to raise my hand at most events and offer the BLack Mongrel if I know it can support a charity or raise money for someone who has less than I do . I have a great following of supporters for this reason alongside the fact that this is a great car and I drive it well. ANd that is what the spectators come to see at the end of the day. I am passionate in all that I do ,unfortunately you have misconstrued this .And made it once again based on my personality .AT the end of the day it is not about our indifferences but what brings us together and I think it is fair to say we all have the same agenda to race and have some fun. I have been left to answering to my sponsors as to why my refusal to enter was left only weeks before nationals and why on one hand you insist I needed to be a member to enter and every where I turn no one would allow me membership. I had no chance at all . From where I sit I am quite happy to not be a member of your club as this is quite a poor display and I would like to consider myself that eagle and will be leaving you turkeys to get on with whatever it is you are doing.