View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 08:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #2119 289FIA
Not Ranked     
Default Great Customer Service from my Insurance

I received my settlement check yesterday, five weeks to the day, from driving my Copper Queenie up the side of a mountain, on the Coronado Trail. Not only did I receive reimbursement for my towing bill, over AAA's first 100 miles, within two weeks, their process and my adjuster, Paul Naber, were excellent. Paul has 10 years experience working in a custom builder's shop so he understands the complexities and expenses involved in a car like mine. Rather than assign an estimator, that probably wouldn't know custom cars, he asked that I pick whoever I wanted for an estimate. I took the car to Scott's Coachworks, in PHX and after inspecting the car, their estimator discused it with Paul and sent him pictures of the damage. Paul reviewed them, with some of his co-workers, and quickly came to the conclusion that the car was totaled.

Great customer service is rare but I certainly received it from Paul at American Modern Insurance Group. I've decided on another Cobra, but since no deal is done, until the money has changed hands, and the car has pulled away from the curb, I ain't talkin' bout it. You can bet that I'll be staying with AMIG. They have done everything I could ask for to earn my business.