Old 04-15-2002, 05:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: I'm Cobra-less!
Send a message via AIM to blykins
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Superformance Quality

All:

As you may know, I've been doing some studying on which car to buy. I had looked at the Superformance cars last fall, and didn't really know if I could swing the money. Yesterday I posted a message asking what the average price was for a SPF car. Jim and Dean at Dynamic Motorsports in Ross, OH caught my message, and gave me a call this morning.

I made an arrangement with Jim to see the cars again this Friday, but ended up driving up there today due to the fabulous weather here in KY. I would have been happy to just walk around and view the beautiful cars, but Jim took me a ride in a Cobra with a stroked 351W crate engine. That was snag #1.

Snag #2 came when he offered to let me drive another Cobra that they had there. I think I can die now. That was my first time behind the wheel, and we took a nice 30 minute drive through the country. Pure Cobra heaven.

Jim and Dean both know that price is an important issue to me, and they know I am also considering a Unique car for that reason. Guys right out of college just don't have the capital sometimes... : ) When I got home from Cincinnati, Dean called me and talked at length about my visit.

Basically, if you're in the same boat as me, I would highly advise talking to these guys. These cars (if you haven't seen one) are beautiful. Show quality paint...very well put together. No rattles, no squeaks...just Cobra euphoria. If you're around this area, you should stop by and talk to either one of them. They will go out of their way to make sure you're happy. I have never seen such wonderful service from anyone. Even their Parts Manager dropped what he was doing and talked to me about different shock/spring options.

So I just wanted to come on here and tell everyone how nice these guys are. I've heard other club members talk about them, but I've witnessed it firsthand. Not only do you get a quality car, but you get the quality manpower to back it up.

If you guys are reading, thanks again. I couldn't comment more highly on this experience.

Well you guys take care; I've got some calls to make... : )

Brent