View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 10:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScratchBuilder View Post
Ive worked with Nick for three years on a 3000 series chassis. Its a mess!! I asked him to replace it and got theres nothing wrong with it put away your tape measure and calipers n build it. He gave me a 1500 dollar discount into a $45k build for the body not fitting the frame which he had the body for the sole purpose to make sure it fit. Other issues include suspension with so much bind the bolts turn, just about everything bent and crooked and poor weld quality. Watch out!!
X2. Acton burnt me for hundreds of dollars. I tried to work it out with him with no success what so ever. He sent me junk miss fit part after junk misfit part, and the best part is how he made me pay for the shipping both ways on all the crap I PAID UP FRONT for. I sent him over 7k and the parts didn't start trickling in for months. I finally gave up and told him he wasn't worth the money and parts he screwed me out of. I figured I would keep my mouth shut as the "god of all things Contemporary" has such a "great reputation". Take it for what it's worth, that's just my experience.