View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
A couple of years ago my doorbell rang and it was some woman that I had never seen. She said my car hit your gate and bent the post. I walked out and the car was half way through the double upper gates across my upper driveway and the big post was bent over. I asked her how in the devil she could drive 15 feet off a straight paved street and do that. She said, "Well I wasn't driving," I stopped at a garage sale down the street, almost a block away and left the car running while I looked around. Some way it slipped into gear and made it that far up the street before deciding to turn across the street ant take my gate out. Her husband came up and right away started in that it was going to ruin their insurance if I made them pay for it. I told him he was out of his mind if he thought I gave a dam and if she was so dumb as to walk off to browse through garage sales and leave the car running I hoped they canceled his insurance. He told me to have it fixed and he would pay me cash to not have it on his insurance so I did that.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery