View Single Post
Old 04-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Mr. Leek,

Thank you for your solicitation, however I must tell you that it is a Road Serpent that I truly desire.

Whilst the image of a resin impregnated and fiber reinforced body structure titillate to no end, in the end it is aluminum that I am drawn to. I can also understand the economic and dynamic benefits of three wheels, what with the state of todays economy this area cannot, nay should not, be ignored!

I also appreciate full well the allure of exclusivity that your fine bolide offers - in actual fact what are the precise number of Reliant Robins currently traversing the highways of this great country?

One can only imagine the stares of disbelief and pure unmitigated amazement that surely are directed at this amazing little vehicle. One would, I am sure, need to be of the thickest hide to not be intimidated into reverting to public transportation rather than face this kind of attention!

By the way, I understand that the Mark 4 version of the Reliant will be offering the new 3 cylinder 38 horsepower version of the Twyne-Westland engine so well proven during the latter portion of the 1960's in the hands of Sir Ian Dunwiddy and his co-driver Hugh Lancaster-Haines. It is rumored that the transmission will also include synchromesh action on the two top gears - a welcome improvement in anyones book!

In closing, were I to rethink my position vis a vis the purchase of a Reliant I can assure you that you will be amongst the first to know!

Good day.