Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Mr. Turk
Road Serpents, Inc.

Sir:
The vehicle you sold me has a rather unique problem. When I purchased it, I specifically asked you about what I thought was a rather unusual engine location, ie., a significant setback. You represented that you had created this version specially for situations requiring assolutely neutral handling. Having lived with the vehicle for quite some time, I have discovered that when I get into the vehicle, the front tires lose contact with the ground due to the rearward weight bias. You obviously were aware of my substantial girth at the time of purchase and said nothing as I drove away...I found the cement blocks hidden in the front quarter panels about a month ago and removed them. That is when the permanent "wheelie" situation began whenever I get into the driver's seat. I will admit that once I am on a straight road, it is rather impressive, and that most other drivers of high performance vehicles do not want to race with me from stoplights. However, my wife is not real impressed with having to sit on the front of the car in order to accomplish turns.

I presume you have an explanation?