View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 09:03 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AK1085 (302), HTM111 (427 Comp), CSX2375R (289 Comp) and Scratch 427 S/C
Neutral     

Well since we are all sharing..........

My experience with Nick and his company has been nothing short of perfect. I have had a Contemporary and now a scratch built 289 car. I have purchased multiple parts both custom and some that I engineered to fit on my previous car and Nick fabricated. I do admit that I am an easy customer as when given a task or a part I understand that these are hand built cars and some massaging my be necessary. On that note he has always been fare with the return of materials that didn't work for me as I made modifications that deviated from stock.

If I had a custom part made after my engineering he has always been attentive to making sure fitment worked. Even going as far as asking the installation process so he can pass along to other customers. This helps the cause...

I understand that some of his customers that he has dealt with wanted their ordered fulfilled ASAP and actually requested discounts as they would rectify the things that did not fall into Acton Custom standards in the first place rather than wait for things to be corrected prior to shipment. This was to his downfall as it came back to bite.

There are always two sides to the story and Nick always answers my calls, emails and or smoke signals.
As a matter of fact I am going to do some more work with Acton Custom in the coming weeks. Without reluctance or worry that things will not work because I know they will.

Would I purchase a chassis from Acton, absolutely
Would I have Acton make me a car, yes
Would I have Acton supply custom parts, of course and I plan too