View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 05:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Neutral     

Quote:
Originally Posted by krausewich View Post
joyridin' - Yes. It's just you.

"Do what you want, but if you kept complaining while I was honestly trying to fix the mistake I made, you might be waiting a little longer before you got the replacement as the more you complain, the further down the list you go."

It's that kind of logic that's gotten this country into the $h!t show it is.

Though I'm not a fan of Computerworks' attempt to temper this thread immediately, I do appreciate that he did say ask other CC members to refrain from posting here until Scratch and Nick hashed things out right? This is their stage.

My apologies for the intrusion fellas.
Yes..you need to stay out of it as I have done since my post.

From the explanations prior to my post, I came to the conclusion Nick was working on a fix. Maybe I misinterpreted the situation, which was explained later in the thread.

For whatever reason, people make mistakes. The question is: Are they willing to do good and fix those mistakes? If Nick said he would fix them and scratch kept continuously *****ing while he was trying his hardest to rectify the situation, then screw him. If scratch has waited 3 months and heard nothing, then it is Nick's fault and scratch has every right to continue on.

From his reply to my post, it sounds like he has been relatively patient and gotten little results. Therefore, I kept my mouth shut and let him continue to complain as scratch has every right to do so. Since we have heard nothing from Nick and he has posted on this forum, we can only assume scratch is correct.