View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 08:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I'm sure you must have noticed that so far it has been a one sided complaint with the other side being silent. This was his method of dealing with problems from the start.
I have talked to a lawyer about this before. The lawyer's take was that the amount that he stole from me wasn't enough to be worth the trouble and certainly not worth the cost. He did suggest that I contact the Post Master Generals office as it could be considered mail fraud. He demanded a full payment check up front, sent by mail.They said that for the amount, it would take years to get it into court if they even investigated it at all. Acton probably knows all this and that could be why he's silent on it all. He knows that nobody is going to spend the money to pursue it and that in time it will all go away and he will be able to dupe a whole new batch of unsuspecting customers.
You can take whatever side you wish. It makes no matter to the guys he has taken. I said it before, he was peaches and cream until there was a compliant then it was one excuse after another and finally the silent treatment. If you had a deal go smoothly with him then that's great. There's others that the deal went bad with. All that are chipping in their .02 worth to make him look like some sort of hero does nothing to mitigate the fact that he has taken hundreds and thousands of dollars from others.

Parking lot 'discussion' ? I'm all in for that one. Again for me, he isn't worth the sweat.