View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 09:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Rick parker --r.i.p.

I have been a member for many years, but not very active. I have a message to post about a member that has been quite active and has had a LOVE of Cobra's for many years. Rick Parker, passed away yesterday morning ( Nov. 15) of a heart related problem. I know that Rick loved Club Cobra and was always giving advice or seeking new info on the Cobra.

I have known Rick since high school and he was like a brother to me. In the 1970's I owned a 289 Cobra for a while and Rick had a 911 Porsche. We had great times as punk 22 year olds playing with cars. I attended the Reno Shelby event with him about 10 years ago and also the Laguna Seca Shelby meet about 3-4 years ago. Hundreds of real Cobra's. Rick was like a kid in a candy store. We had a great time. I have truly lost a very good friend. Club Cobra has also lost a great person in the Cobra community. Anyone that would like information can e-mail me at : cpmunschy@att.net

Please repost this to the proper Club Cobra section. I just wanted to get the word out to his friends.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote a tribute to Rick, detailing some of our hi-jinx over the years. If any one would like to read it "friend" me on facebook or send me your e-mail address and I will send it to you. We had a lot of great times...Rick was quite a guy, and great friend. He loved the people associated with Club Cobra.....

Craig Munschy
cpmunschy@att.net

Last edited by Craig Munschy; 12-10-2014 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: Additional information.