View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 04:59 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmt View Post
I skimmed through the EBAY listing and it gave a short list of some of the additional components needed.

mr.mustang,,, I don't understand what your being all pissy about? Did 222 do something to you? Just askin'
Did you read his comment above (I've now requoted in Red)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain222 View Post
mrmustang,
I'm located near Indianapolis, so I have plenty of access to shops like Earl's that can supply me hardware and related parts to get such a project rolling.
Earl apparently is the seller of these unbuilt, partial kits. Cynical I may be, but I have seen far too many first time posters coming in that turn out to be shills, friends, or relatives of the seller(s) who are "just asking questions" about a specific item. if I am wrong, then I apologize for being so. However, if I am not, then I'll stand by my original posts on this thread. Yet still, you have to remember, the company is out of business, the kits are impartial and incomplete in nature, and the OP is now going down the same path as those who have bought such great deals as incomplete CMC kits as well.

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS