View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 12:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance Cobra #1628, Coast Performance Stroker 427W Ford 520HP/535FT.TQ, Blue with white stripes
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up 2015 Whistler Run to the Mountain! (July10-12)

NW Club Cobra,

As promised at the Seaside trip this past summer I have organized a trip to beautiful British Columbia. It has been many years since the club has travelled over the border and we are due once again. So get your passports early and make you reservations now. I have secured great room rates at the Pan Pacific Resort. This is a top shelf place that is very nice at the base of the mountain. They have blocked 15 rooms for 30 days and after that it will be space available. So if you would like to have room options book ASAP, this will also make sure you get the group rate. We will leave from the I-5/ 512 McDonald's (Tacoma) on July 10th around 0830Hrs and venture north and pick up any of our friends from the north along the way. We will return on Sunday morning and have a nice drive back to the states! As we get closer I will fine tune leaving time. If you have never been to the Whistler Village it is amazing with great views of the mountains. The village offers lots of cuisine and bars within walking distance of the resort. See below for rates. The rates are in Canadian so you will get them cheaper depending on the exchange rate. Parking will be $25 a day in the under ground garage. Please post if you are going to attend. I know several of the old time Cobra Club members will be attending. Let's make this the biggest club event yet! Don't forget to use the Shelby Cobra Club group name when making your reservations
GROUP NAME: Shelby Cobra Club
EVENT DATES: Friday, July 10, 2015 - Sunday, July 12, 2015
Shelby Cobra Club (the Group) and Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside (the Hotel) enter into this Group Booking
Agreement as of December 9, 2014. The Group and the Hotel agree to the following:
GUEST ROOM RATES
(PPWHI) Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
Studio Suite
Lower Floor
Studio Suite
Upper Floor
One Bedroom
Lower Floor Suite
One Bedroom Upper
Floor Suite
Two Bedroom Lower
Floor Suite
Total
Rooms
Friday 07-10-15 0 $119.00 0 $139.00 0 $189.00 0 $209.00 0 $284.00 TBA
Saturday 07-11-15 0 $119.00 0 $139.00 0 $189.00 0 $209.00 0 $284.00 TBA
Actual rooms are not being. The above rates are based on the hotel’s general inventory/terms and a
minimum 2 night stay. Rate Release Date: June 10, 2015
Hotel Amenities
 Complimentary hi-speed Internet access for all guest suites
 Complimentary local and 1-800 calls
 Complimentary ski/bike valet service
 Complimentary use at Pan Pacific Village Center and Pan Pacific Mountainside of the fitness facility,
pool and pool decks
 Secured underground parking is available at $15.00 CAD per vehicle per night plus tax for self-park.
 Valet parking services available at $25.00 CAD per vehicle per night plus tax.
Terms and Conditions
1. Rates are net, non-commissionable and are quoted in Canadian Dollars.
2. Rates are valid THREE (3) Days Pre Event and THREE (3) Days Post Event, subject to availability at the
time of booking.
3. Rates are based on double occupancy per room, per night. Extra person charge is $30.00 per night for
adults over 18 years of age.
4. Subject to applicable taxes, 10% Provincial Sales Tax (PST) and 5% Government Sales Tax (GST).
Complimentary Suites
The Hotel will offer a complimentary room (Studio Suite) for the group leader if and when 15 paid rooms for two
nights are achieved.
Individual Reservations
Reservations can be made directly with the Pan Pacific Whistler on an individual basis. To receive the special group
rate, the guest must indicate their group affiliation by the Shelby Cobra Club.
For reservations, please ask your attendees to contact our Reservations Department at:
Pan Pacific Mountainside
Toll Free: 1-888-905-9995
Direct: 1-604-905-2999
Fax: 1-604-905-2995
Email: guestservices@panpacific.com

Last edited by Jake; 12-10-2014 at 05:18 AM..