View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 07:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Shed

Thanks fellas. Yeah Mike I did consider the lining option but my mates would give me heaps if I did that. They think I'm anal as it is.

I made the bays essentially 12 X 3.5m x 3.75m which meant I only have 6 internal columns. 2 of which will be where the hoist goes in the centre rear. Then above that again I'll put in a small mezzanine. I've lined the entire roof with thermal bubble and have got some acrylic skylights in the centre side walls to help let in some more natural light as well.

It'll have 2 electronic 3m x 3m roller doors at front with a central 3.6m x 3m commercial door in the middle. The one side closest to the house will have an access door and another manual roller door to open up and let the prevailing SE/NE winds blow through. No other windows or doors. Very neat and simple.

I made it 15m so as I could drive my truck and trailer straight in after a day or weekend away at the track and not have to go about unloading all my crap before I can lock up. The centre run will house my cobras and hoist as well as a larger gooseneck horse/car trailer once I get that all organised.

The tanks are gravity fed from my house. They're 22500 litres each and I have another 3000l for my outdoor shower after I come back from the beach. The shed will be plumbed to the larger tanks but I'll also put in a 3rd one as well in the future as we don't have town water.

Once the shed is built, electrified and driveways done I've promised Chris its onto doing up her bathroom/laundry etc. Happy wife = happy life!.

I do enjoy so much where I live now. I don't miss one thing about from where I came.

Spookypt

Last edited by spookypt; 12-09-2014 at 07:40 PM..